Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow...

I guess Wow is really the only way to describe my reaction once I realized it has been nearly a month since my last post. What's going on here?!?! Even though February is a short month, I try to look back and explain my absence and I don't come up with much. Last week was AIMS testing, so there's one reason. The rest of the month? I'm not so sure! We have been "remodeling/redoing" our bathroom this month too, but it's not like we've been working non-stop. It's a really cool "green" project though. Almost everything in the bathroom is either repurposed, vintage, or local. Yay! Anyway... I apologize, to myself I suppose, for being so lazy.

I think the easiest way to do this is to gather up all my pictures and post them along with recipes. No stories or recaps this time around. Too much to do. So here goes.

Oh!!!!! Before I forget... I was at Urban Outfitters the other day when I spotted the book Baked: New Frontiers in Baking on their sale table. Talk about a sale. I just got a 30 dollar book for 5 bucks! If you have an Urban by you, stop by and maybe you'll get lucky like me.

No comments:

I Got Your Crazy

Labels