Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Super Bowl Cupcakes

The name here is actually deceiving. While these cupcakes were for a Super Bowl party, they were in no way, shape, or form geared towards football. Not like my football playoff cupcakes anyway.

One of Glenn's coworkers asked if I could make her a dozen cupcakes and deliver them to her for her party and of course I said yes. She wanted 6 of my Strawberry Lemon Cupcakes and 6 of my Mariner Mousse Cupcakes. Both were made easily and boxed up, ready for delivery.

If you would like the recipe for the Strawberry Lemon cupcakes, go here. If you would like the recipe for the Mariner Mousse Cupcakes, go here. Enjoy!

p.s. Since I was too lazy to go through my own archives to find the recipe for the Mariner Mousse Cupcakes, I came across this neat writeup from the Seattle PI which I thought was beyond awesome. They like me there, maybe I should move to Tacoma, WA like I've been thinkin. Sweet!

No comments:

I Got Your Crazy

Labels